THIS WEEK AT MERIDIAN PARK
• June 3 – PTSA Board of Directors Meeting 6:30 pm in the Library
• June 4 – Jr. Art Show Submissions Due 3:00 pm
• June 9 – No School – Staff Work Day
• June 12 – Student Store (Last store sells fun summer items).
FROM THE LIBRARY
We are approaching the end of the school year so we ask that as of May 27th, all students have no more than two books on their library accounts. As of June 2nd,
all students have no more than one book on their library accounts. All library books are due June 10th.
CAR SHOW MEETING
Please join us for the next Shoreline Classic Car Show Volunteer Meeting on June 17th from 7pm – 8pm in the MP Library.
BE AN ART DOCENT !
The PTSA sponsors an art docent program that supports a volunteer team of many dedicated parents who teach art in each classroom at Meridian Park Elementary. Art docents coordinate with teachers to present art lessons and lead each class in a hands-on-art project three times per year. Being an art docent has a very minimal time commitment of four meetings per year to plan and experiment with the art project and an hour and a half three times a year teaching the project in the classroom. If you are interested please contact the Art Docent Program Coordinator, Renee Smith, at renees1710.
HEALTH OFFICE WISH LIST
The Health office is in need of plastic bags and extra clothing for boys and girls size 8 and larger. Sweatpants, t-shirts and socks are especially needed.
Also needed, are individually wrapped snacks such as: Goldfish, energy bars, Z-Bars, fruit leather, applesauce (no sugar added), string cheese, small boxes of dried fruit (raisins, dates, etc.), pretzels, or packaged trail mix. Thanks for your support!
SAVE THE DATE!
• June 17 – Car Show Meeting 7:00-8:00 pm in the Library
• June 19 – Moving On Ceremony 9:30 am in the Lunchroom
• June 20 – Last Day of School – Early Release 11:50 am
• July 20 – 5th Annual Seafair Shoreline Car Show (MP PTSA fundraiser)