NO School for Students Monday June 9
THIS WEEK AT MERIDIAN PARK
• June 12 – Student Store 2nd recess (Last store sells fun summer items).
• June 12 – 6th Grade vs. Teachers Volleyball Game 2:35 pm
• June 13 – Field Day 1:30-3:00 pm on the Playground and Field
• June 16 – MP/CK8 Spring Concert 7:00 pm
• June 17 – Car Show Meeting 7:00-8:00 pm in the Library
• June 19 – Moving On Ceremony 9:30 am in the Lunchroom
• June 20 – End of Year Assembly 9:30am
• June 20 – Last Day of School – Early Release 11:50 am
FIELD DAY – Friday, June 13 from 1:30 – 3:00 pm
The Field Day committee (Mr. Reiman, Mr. Lockwood, and Ms. Plandel) is looking for volunteers. If you can help out with field day, please contact one of them. They are also looking for very small inexpensive toys to use as prizes for “Minute To Win It.” If you have any lying around your house, please think about donating them.
FROM THE LIBRARY
All library books are due June 10th. Report Cards will not be distributed for students with fines.
CAR SHOW MEETING
Please join us for the next Shoreline Classic Car Show Volunteer Meeting on June 17th from 7pm – 8pm in the MP Library.
BE AN ART DOCENT !
The PTSA sponsors an art docent program that supports a volunteer team of many dedicated parents who teach art in each classroom at Meridian Park Elementary. Art docents coordinate with teachers to present art lessons and lead each class in a hands-on-art project three times per year. Being an art docent has a very minimal time commitment of four meetings per year to plan and experiment with the art project and an hour and a half three times a year teaching the project in the classroom. If you are interested please contact the Art Docent Program Coordinator, Renee Smith, atrenees1710.
SAVE THE DATE!
• July 20 – 5th Annual Seafair Shoreline Car Show (MP PTSA fundraiser)