Applications for the MPPTSA Grant Program
MPPTSA offers the Meridian Park Elementary community an opportunity to receive one-time funding to support enrichment and academic program enhancements. The goal of the MPPTSA grant program is to support teachers, staff, and other PTSA members to bring their ideas, vision, and passions to our students by funding supplies, equipment, and projects that provide unique learning experiences that are not currently supported by other funding sources.
2021-22 Grant Opportunities
The MPPTSA has funding available to support enrichment, unique learning opportunities, and program enhancement. Thank you for your donations and fundraising efforts, which make these grants possible!
Anybody who is a member of the MPPTSA can apply for a grant. We encourage applicants to be creative about ideas that can be completed within current Covid-related safety guidelines. Feasibility is a factor in evaluating applications.
To ensure that your grant application is considered, please apply by the deadline and following the guidelines below. All applications received by the December 3rd deadline will be reviewed and evaluated. Funds will be awarded and distributed in January 2022. If there are funds left over, we will accept and review additional applications on a first-come, first-served basis beginning in January 2022. There is no guarantee that applications received after the December 3 deadline will be considered.
- Applicants must be MPPTSA Members. If you haven’t joined the PTSA, please see how to join here: https://mpptsa.org/membership/
- If you plan to apply, it is recommended that you send a message via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com stating your intent to apply, so we can keep an eye out for your application.
- Projects must be endorsed by David Tadlock, so please contact him before the application is due.
- Requests for professional development and operational funding will not be considered.
- Grant funds must be used by the end of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Applications are due by 5:00 pm, Friday, December 3, 2021. Please review the application form for complete instructions and email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Click the link to download the application for our 2021-2022 Grant Program. See examples of successful grant applications and priority projects below.
2021-2022 Grant Application (DOC)
Successful Grant Examples (PDF)
Are you interested in starting your own MPPTSA club or enrichment program?
MP PTSA Programs Application Packet (PDF)
MP PTSA Program Flyer Template (PDF or DOC)
MP PTSA Program Approval Checklist and Instructor Agreement (PDF or DOC)
MP PTSA Program General Registration Form to register students (PDF or DOC)
MP PTSA Sample Club Roster – This will go to the office (DOC)
Please email the Vice-President of Programs and Clubs with questions you may have about MPPTSA clubs and enrichment programs.
Washington State Patrol Background Check Authorization Form (required of all volunteers) Please download and return to the school office.