Applications for the MP PTSA Grant Program
MPPTSA would like to offer the Meridian Park Elementary community an opportunity to receive one-time funding to support enrichment and academic program enhancements. The PTSA grant program’s goal is to support teachers/staff to bring their ideas, vision, and passions to our students by funding supplies, equipment, and projects that provide unique learning experiences that are not currently supported by other funding sources.
2018-19 Grant Opportunities
The Meridian Park PTSA has $6,000 of funding available to support enrichment, unique learning opportunities, and program enhancement. Thank you for your donations and fundraising efforts which makes these grants possible!
- Applicants must be PTSA Members. If you haven’t joined the PTSA, please see how to join here:https://mpptsa.org/membership/
- If you plan to apply, it is recommended that you send a message via email to email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org of your intent to apply, so we can keep an eye out for your application.
- Projects must be endorsed by David Tadlock, so please contact him before the application is due.
- Requests for professional development and operational funding will not be considered.
- Grant funds must be used by end of 2018-2019 school year.
Click the link to download the application for our 2018-2019 Grant Program. See examples of successful grant applications and priority projects below.
* Applications are due 5:00 pm, Thursday, January 10th, 2019. Read the application form for complete instructions and email email@example.com for more info.
Are you interested in starting your own MPPTSA club or enrichment program?
MP PTSA Programs Application Packet (PDF)
MP PTSA Program Flyer Template (PDF or DOC)
MP PTSA Program Approval Checklist and Instructor Agreement (PDF or DOC)
MP PTSA Program General Registration Form to register students (PDF or DOC)
MP PTSA Sample Club Roster – This will go to the office (DOC)
Please email Briana Bell with questions you may have about MPPTSA clubs and enrichment programs.
Washington State Patrol Background Check Authorization Form (required of all volunteers) Please download and return to the school office.