• December 15-17 – Drama Club Auditions/Rehearsal 3:30-5:30 pm
• December 16 – Student Store 8:40-9:00am in Front Lobby
• December 18 – Student Council Meeting 8:15 am in Ms. Q’s Room
• December 18 – Holiday Sing-a-long 9:30 am
• December 22 – Winter Break Begins
POLLY-GLOT TOTS WINTER SESSION
BEGINS JANUARY 5th!
It is time to register for Spanish and French language classes at Meridian Park! The classes will continue until the end of the school year in two more sessions. The classes are all held in the Meridian Park Library from 8:15am – 9:00am. Spanish is held Monday and Tuesday morning and French Thursday morning. The cost is $120 for ten sessions plus $12 for the accompanying workbook (yearly). The Polly-Glot Tots registration can be done online (frederique_battestini and bring a check into class the first day.
CIRCUS ARTS CLUB VOLUNTEERS NEEDED!
Circus Arts Club starts January 6th and runs through March 26th on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8:15-9:00 am. Mr. Alford would love some parent help teaching this big group of enthusiastic students. No experience necessary. If you can help one or two days a week, please contact Matt Alford at matt.alford.
6TH GRADE CAMP FUNDRAISER
The sixth grade will be selling Brown Bear car wash tickets as a fundraiser for Camp Orkila. Don’t forget anyone who needs car wash tickets! New drivers? Coaches? Babysitters? Bosses? Teachers? Holiday gifts? Office gift? Tickets are $6 each and checks can be made out to Meridian Park. Please email Krista Keller at krista_keller for tickets or info.
PTSA GENERAL MEETING – January 6 from 7:00-8:30
Please join us for a brief business meeting followed by a presentation from Jessica Finger, Director of Food and Nutrition Services for Shoreline Schools. Jessica will be happy to answer your questions regarding the food served at our Shoreline schools and she will bring taste test samples. Free childcare brought to you by the Dale Turner YMCA!
SAVE THE DATE!
• January 5 – Back to School – Winter break ends
• January 6 – PTSA General Membership Meeting 7:00-8:00pm
• January 8 – Reflections Reception 6:30pm Shoreline Center
• January 9 – Variety Show 6:30-9:00pm Shorewood H.S. Theater