MPPTSA offers the Meridian Park Elementary community an opportunity to receive one-time funding to support enrichment and academic program enhancements. The goal of the MPPTSA grant program is to support teachers, staff, and other PTSA members to bring their ideas, vision, and passions to our students by funding supplies, equipment, and projects that provide unique learning experiences that are not currently supported by other funding sources.
2022-23 Grant Opportunities
The MPPTSA has funding available to support enrichment, unique learning opportunities, and program enhancement. Thank you for your donations and fundraising efforts, which make these grants possible!
Anybody who is a member of the MPPTSA can apply for a grant.
To ensure that your grant application is considered, please apply by the deadline and following the guidelines below. All applications received by the December 16th deadline will be reviewed and evaluated. Funds will be awarded and distributed in January 2023. If there are funds left over, we will accept and review additional applications on a first-come, first-served basis beginning in January 2023. There is no guarantee that applications received after the December 16, 2022 deadline will be considered.
- Applicants must be MPPTSA Members. If you haven’t joined the PTSA, please see how to join here: https://mpptsa.org/membership/
- If you plan to apply, it is recommended that you send a message via email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org stating your intent to apply, so we can keep an eye out for your application.
- Projects must be endorsed by Principal Aram Osterlye, so please contact him before the application is due.
- Requests for professional development and operational funding will not be considered.
- Grant funds must be used by the end of the 2022-2023 school year.
- Applications are due by 5:00 pm, Friday, December 16, 2022. Please review the application form for complete instructions and email email@example.com for more information.
Click the link to download the application for our 2022-23 Grant Program. See examples of successful grant applications and priority projects below.
2022-2023 Grant Application (DOC)
Successful Grant Examples (PDF)