This year our Fall Cheetah Race has raised $6,500 with a budget of $8,000 for regular programs while aiming for an additional $4,000 for reader board (LED or manual).
Meridian Park had 65 families donate a total of $6,500 from October 21st-December 6th towards the Fall Cheetah Race to $12, 000. THANK YOU!
What does this mean for your child?
- We are $1,500 short in fulfilling our 2017-18 budget for supporting the school.
- The good news is we have given out $850 to the library. We have given out $2,000 in grants to teachers out of the $5,600 requested. We wish we could have given more.
- The bad news is that if we don’t raise $8,000 we have to cut spring teacher grants and/or library funding. Anything over this $8,000 was slated for extras—the reader board.
- We have a new goal and it is not just about money. Our goal is to to have a total of 100 families participate in the Cheetah Race fundraiser. The bigger our coalition the bigger impact we can make.
- Our goal is for 35 families donate by December 19th, the last day of school before Winter Break. All these donations go toward supporting your school.
We look forward to a fresh start in 2018 and seeing everyone back to school on January 3rd. Our very first school wide dance, The Winter Ball, will be held on Thursday, January 18th, and we cannot wait to see our talented kids show their stuff at the Variety Show on January 26th.
Donations to Meridian Park PTSA Fall Cheetah Race are still welcomed and appreciated! Please consider donating today by clicking on the “Make A Donation” button below, or if you like, you may make your check payable to MPPTSA and send it in along with your student. We really do appreciate any donations of any amount. ~ Thank you! ~