• June 2 – 5th Grade Band and Orchestra Night 7:00pm* (*new time)
• June 2 – MP Menchie’s Night 6:30 – 9:30pm
• June 3 – MP Math Club Recap and Preparation for next year 8:00am, Location TBD
• June 4 – PTSA General Membership Meeting and Volunteer Appreciation 7:00 – 8:30
• June 5 – Box Top Trimming and Prep – 2:00pm in the Staff Lounge
MP MENCHIE’S NIGHT on June 2nd
Please join us for MP Menchie’s Night from 6:30-9:30. Mention MP and Menchie’s will donate 20% of your sale to the MP PTSA. All proceeds will go towards MP student enrichment.
NEW MP FACEBOOK GROUP
Some Meridian Park parents have started a Facebook group that is just for parents of current Meridian Park Students. This group can be used as a community bulletin board. The purpose of the group is to build community and to share information. Please do not post concerns about school staff, students or teachers on this page. This page is not affiliated with the PTSA of MPE, but it can be a place we can talk about PTSA activities.
The group can be used to learn about volunteer opportunities at the school, to make play dates, to get help from our community and to get to better know each other. Join if you like! Search for “2014-15 Meridian Park Elementary Parents (Community Group)” or use the link below:
2015 SHORELINE ARTS FESTIVAL – CALL FOR YOUTH ARTISTS
Youth Art Show open to grades K-12, June 27: 10:00am-6:pm and June 28: 10:00am – 5:00pm at the Shoreline Center, 18560 1st Ave. NE, Shoreline. Artwork due June 3rd.
Please visit www.shorelinearts.net for more information.
PTSA GENERAL MEMBERSHIP MEETING – June 4, 7:00-8:30pm in the Library
Calling All of Our Amazing Meridian Park Volunteers! Please join the Meridian Park PTSA for a special Volunteer Recognition Night and General Membership Meeting Thursday, June 4th from 7-8:30pm. Treats and FREE childcare provided!
FIELD DAY IS COMING!
Field Day is coming Friday June 12th, 1:00-3:30 and we need your help! This is usually one of the highlights of the year for many kids, and we need lots of family support to make it successful. If you would be willing to volunteer to help run a station please email Mr. Reiman at matt.reiman. If someone you know is also volunteering and you would like to work at the same station, please indicate that as well.
FROM THE LIBRARY
As of June 1st, students can only check out one library book at a time.
All library books are due Tuesday, June 9th.
Please help your children find and turn in all of their library books by June 9th. Thank you!
SAVE THE DATE!
• June 8 – Teacher Appreciation Breakfast
• June 10 – 6th Grade Band and Orchestra Concert – 7:00pm
• June 12 – Field Day 1:00-3:30pm
• June 15 – Student Council Student Store – 2nd Recess
• June 18 – 6th Grade Moving On Ceremony