THIS WEEK AT MERIDIAN PARK
• September 9 – New Family Tour – Principal meet and greet for new families 9:15-10:00am and 2:45 – 3:30 pm
• September 9 – PTSA Meeting 7:00 – 8:30pm in the Library
• September 11 – Curriculum Night (See blurb below for time)
NEW FAMILY TOUR
A cheetah cheer welcome to all the families that are new to Meridian Park this year! Please join principal David Tadlock onTuesday, Sept. 9 at 9:15-10:00am and 2:45-3:30pm for a principal meet and greet.
Please join us for Curriculum Night on Thursday, September 11. This is an adult only opportunity for you to learn about the curriculum for the year and about your student’s classroom. 4th – 6th grade classes will meet from 6:00 – 6:40 pm. Then plan to attend the PTA welcome event in the library from 6:45-7:05 pm before the K – 3 grade classes meet from 7:05-7:45 pm.
EAT BREAKFAST AT MERIDIAN PARK!
Try something new and eat breakfast at Meridian Park! Meet your friends or invite a parent to join you. Morning buses will be arriving earlier so students will have enough time to eat. Breakfast costs $1.75 plus $.50 for milk (adult breakfast is $2.75). Visithttp://schools.shorelineschools.org/foodservices/files/2014/05/Breakfast-and-Lunch-Sept.pdf to check out what’s for breakfast.
NEW “E-FLYERS” PAGE
The Shoreline School District has set up a new web page that will include all the flyers from community organizations that have been approved. If you want details on events or organizations you can access it anytime at http://schools.shorelineschools.org/e-fliers/
Flyers are currently available on the following:
• Summerfest Arts Festival at Ronald Bog Park on Sat., Sept. 6th.
• Outdoor Movie Night & Raffle benefiting Seattle Children’s Hospital at Innis Arden Clubhouse on Sat., Sept. 6th.
• Auditions for Northwest Boychoir on Nov. 1, 2014.
• Dale Turner Family YMCA is currently enrolling kids in their Fall Sports Programs.
SAVE THE DATE!
• September 23 – Picture Day (Make up day November 4)
• September 26 – Walk-a-thon
• September 29 – Non Student Work Day