THIS WEEK AT MERIDIAN PARK
• June 16 – MP/CK8 Spring Concert 7:00 pm
• June 17 – Car Show Meeting 7:00-8:00 pm in the Library
• June 19 – Moving On Ceremony 9:30 am in the Lunchroom
• June 20 – End of Year Assembly 9:30am
• June 20 – Last Day of School – Early Release 11:50 am
CAR SHOW MEETING
Please join us for the next Shoreline Classic Car Show Volunteer Meeting on June 17th from 7pm – 8pm in the MP Library.
Thank you for a GREAT Field Day. To the awesome organizers, Mr. Reiman, Mr. Lockwood and Ms. Plandel. And to all the Parent Volunteers. We couldn’t have done it without you.
BE AN ART DOCENT !
The PTSA sponsors an art docent program that supports a volunteer team of many dedicated parents who teach art in each classroom at Meridian Park Elementary. Art docents coordinate with teachers to present art lessons and lead each class in a hands-on-art project three times per year. Being an art docent has a very minimal time commitment of four meetings per year to plan and experiment with the art project and an hour and a half three times a year teaching the project in the classroom. If you are interested please contact the Art Docent Program Coordinator, Renee Smith, at renees1710.
MEAL COST INFORMATION
Elementary meal costs will remain the same for next school year 2014/15.
Elementary Student Breakfast $1.75
Adult Breakfast $2.75
Elementary Student Lunch $3.00
Adult Lunch $4.00
As far as we know milk/juice a la carte will continue to be $.50.
SAVE THE DATE!
• July 20 – 5th Annual Seafair Shoreline Car Show (MP PTSA fundraiser)
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE 2014-2015 SCHOOL YEAR
• August 28 – Back to School Barbecue
• 5:00-5:30 Meet the Teachers for K-2
• 5:30-7:00 Barbecue for all students and families
• September 11 – Curriculum Night (for adults only, please)
• 6:00 – 6:40 – 3-6 grade parents/guardians
• 6:45 – 7:00 – PTSA Open House in Library
• 7:05 – 7:45 – K-2 grade parents/guardians
• September 26 – Walk-a-thon 1:40 pm