Guidelines for being a Cheetah Champ
- Follow your personalized Daily Schedule.
- Always wear your CHAMPS t-shirt while you are on CHAMPS duty.
- Stop by the office if you have any questions throughout the day.
- Be approachable – smile, talk to the students, listen to them
- Be smart – follow the school’s policy on appropriate conduct and behavior with the students and faculty
- Be alert – if a situation arises, please report it to a school official starting with the principal
- Be available – the goal is to be of service to the school, teacher and students
- Be a positive role model – please do the following:
- Use only the faculty/staff restrooms.
- Always work with at least two students.
- Follow school’s confidentiality policy in regard to students and staff.
- Always be visible to others
- Keep your voice at level 0-2 (ask your student what that means!)
- Follow school guidelines regarding profanity, tobacco, anc alcohol use.
- Maintain good boundaries about religious and political views and respect those of students.
- If you need to use a cell phone or PDA, please do so during your break time.
- Engage in positive, respectful, fun behavior and have a great day being a CHAMP!
Schedule for Cheetah Champs